Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Looking Ahead to Spring Weddings

It is just too bloody cold out there - 9am and it is only 1 degree and about -15 with the windchill! Can you say BRRRR?? We haven't had a ton of snow this winter but we have been so cold it is ridiculous! So, I've decided I'm skipping ahead to Spring! Take that Old Man Winter! (so what if it is only in my mind - at least for 10 minutes I will pretend to feel the sun on my face and the warmth on my skin - like a lizard I just want to bask on a rock!)

So what do I think of when it comes to spring? A gentle sun, green grass, baby animals, sweet bird song and flowers! What better inspiration could you have for your own special day? A spring wedding has so many possibilities - an outdoor rustic theme, an English Garden, Love Birds, or even your favorite flower.

Here are a couple of my favorites:

 

 

What are your favorite spring wedding inspirations? Flowers? Birds?
Butterfly in Lilac and Purple Custom Invitations
Butterfly in Lilac and Purple Custom Invitations by NoteableExpressions
Shop for Butterfly wedding Invitations online at Zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts
Search & Win