Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Weekly Wrapup and Reviews

This week I've been busy gearing up for more fall and winter weddings! It's hard to beleive but it's time to be thinking about picking your fall and wedding invitations! Yeah!

 

Here are a few that I designed this week to jump start your dreams -

 

 

Black and White Snowflake Wedding Invitation
Black and White Snowflake Wedding Invitation by NoteableExpressions
You can sell greeting cards , invitations, stamps and more on Zazzle.com!

And this week's review -

Rustic Country Cowboy Hats Barbed Wire Wedding

Rustic_country_cowboy_hats_barbed_wire
This beautiful and elegant design, called Rustic Country Cowboy Hats and Barbed Wire on Parchment Wedding, has a beautiful background made from an image of barn wood. There is an inset of old parchment with a cool frame for your text and four old fashioned corner embellishments. At the top is a strand of barbed wire and a brown cowboy hat and a white cowboy hat. This would be perfect for your rustic, country, or outdoor wedding or event! This set has invitations, save the date cards, response cards, thank you cards, table number tent cards, envelope seals, wine labels, binders, and return address labels available. Use the envelope seal stickers for any of your DIY gifts - these are available in both large and small sizes!

From April-Marie (a happy bride-to-be):

About the product:
"I was amazed when I received my wedding inviations, they were better than what I expected, they came out perfect, I couldn't have asked for better invitations."

About the print:
"I was completely satisfied on the outcome of the invitations, the colors and design went together so perfect and the fonts I chose went perfectly with my theme. Thanks Zazzle"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts
Search & Win