Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Product Review and Weekly Roundup

I thought I would take a moment on this quiet Saturday morning to highlight one of my latest reviews and do a weekly roundup of some of the items sold this week.

 

This week's review is from my Black and Bronze Art Deco Tower Wedding Invitation:

Posted by: Robin
Rated: 5 Stars
About the product:
I wanted affordable (though not chintzy) style: Eclectic wedding invite-Updated Vintage Elegance. Zazzle exceeded my expectations with Customer Service a 13 on a scale of 10. Invites arrived promptly. Zazzle is an excellent product I highly recommend.
About the print:
The printing was hi resolution and the recommended font and font colour for my Art Deco invite couldn't be more appropriate.....Excellent product.
So happy she loves them!
Here are some of my designs that have sold this week - hopefully we will have some more awesome reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts
Search & Win