Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Product Review and Weekly Roudup

I thought I would take a moment on this quiet Sunday morning to highlight one of my latest reviews and do a weekly roundup of some of the items sold this week.

 

This week's review is from my Ivory Black and Gold Damask Wedding RSVP:

 

Posted by: Liz
Rated: 5 Stars
About the product:
The item not only arrived on time but was more than I expected! I customized it to a Save the Date! rather than an RSVP.
About the print:
Awesome! We love it!

I am so tickled that she loved her design! Sometimes the simple designs are the best!

Here are some of my designs that have sold this week - hopefully we will have some more awesome reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts
Search & Win