Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Feedback

After spending the week designing, marketing, and building up a clientel - I love it when someone takes the time to leave me feedback on one of my designs - whether it is one of my pre-designed wedding suites or a custom design.

 

So I thought I would just share some of the terrific feedback that I've gotten with you!

PRODUCT REVIEWED:

From Tabitha on 4/15/2012:

Rated: 5 Stars
Product Quality: Excellent
Print Quality: Excellent
Recommended: Yes
Recommended for: Weddings
Shipped on time: Yes

About the product:
I absolutely love the idea of a postcard RSVP. Not only bc we like postcards but also because it allows the person to write a sweet message & saves you postage (only requires a 32 cent stamp!) The postcards came in the mail very quickly and looked identical to the screen shot. Very pleased!
About the print:
EXACTLY how I thought & wanted them to look! Very pleased!

I am so tickled she loved her postcards - it makes my day when I can make someone so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts
Search & Win