Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weekly Wrapup and Reviews

I have decided to organize my week a bit better - at least in regards to my blogging! I have so many projects working all of the time I need all the help I can get! hee hee

With that in mind, on Saturdays I will be posting a weekly roundup - I'll highlight products from the week and new lines that I am working on. Another thing I will be adding on Saturdays is a weekly review. Zazzle recently added a way for customers to leave feedback on items that they have purchased and it's been a wonderful tool for us shopkeepers. I love getting feedback from my clients and often use it to create even better versions of my invitations.

So what have I been up to this week?

I have had my hands full adding to my graduation announcements and invitations. I love creating graduation announcements! I remember my own graduation like it was yesterday (and no - I won't say exactly how long ago that was! lol) as well as my oldest daughter's graduation just two years ago. In my case, we had about 3 or 4 designs we could choose from -- all from a big company that does almost everyone's. Not terribly thrilling... so when it came time to do my daughter's - I wanted to give her one that was as unique as she is. It was my first attempt at a graduation announcement but from the moment that I created it - it became one of my best sellers.

 

Now I have more than 500 graduation products - each with it's own personality. Whether you want a classic look or grunge, sports or feminine - you can find something just perfect for you! If by some strange bit of luck - you can't find the perfect fit just let me know - I am happy to do custom work! Here are a few of my new designs from this week -
The other big project I have been working on are a new product line - Custom Baby Keepsake Pillows! I am so excited about these! I wish there had been something like this when my two girls were born. In fact, a friend of ours in Germany is having a son soon and I am sending her one for her baby gift!
Wow! I'm getting quite long-winded... we'll blame the coffee I'm chugging at the moment, ok? To wrap this post up - here is the first review of one of my products that I've received...

STAR RATING: 5 Stars
Review by: Catherine
About the product:
beautiful presentation and very classy. was a nice upgraded-type thank you note vs. instore notes. Was able to match the anniversary invitations children had sent out.
About the print:
printing was beautiful. Nice was able to put in our own words the message we wished to send

Until tomorrow....hugs and happy events to you!
Nique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts
Search & Win