Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunrise Surprise in Spite of Snowy Surprise

I can not beleive that I am going to type this - last night my MIL brought over the things to make the family's Easter baskets. It's kind of our little tradition. She shops and buys everything in sight (at least it seems like it) and I put all these wonderful goodies into Easter baskets for all of the little ones in the family. So my mind set is spring, easter bunnies, egg hunts, daffodils NOT the 2-3 inches of snow that is being predicted for today! I don't care if we get a foot of the white stuff I refuse to get the snow shovel back out - just on principle. :)

So let's put that nasty little surprise behind us and think about good things - like who is our Sunrise Surprise 'winner' for today. Can I get an 'amen'?? Without further ado - here's to Christine! Obviously, she is looking forward to some warmer weather as well - on their way to MN are these adorable party invitations!

This fun modern party invitation has a stylized day at the beach scene. Fluffy clouds in the blue sky, warm sand, and waves rushing up on the beach. A bright red and white beach umbrella is on the right side. Your customizable text goes in the center. This would be a great invite for any summer event or pool party - especially Labor day or Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom T-ShirtsCustom T-Shirts
Search & Win